1. Go over the pronunciation tips.
2. Read the text. Practice a lot. Open your mouth. Vocalise. Talk/ practice in the mirror.
3. Make a video of yourself practicing. Be sure your pronunciation is good.
4. The video can’t be longer than 30 seconds.
5. Give feedback to your classmates videos in the comment section .
1. Repasa los consejos de la pronunciación.
2. Lee el texto. Practica mucho. Abre la boca. Vocaliza. Habla al espejo.
3. Grábate en vídeo. Pronuncia bien.
4. El vídeo no puede ser más largo de 30 segundos.
5. Comenta los vídeos de tus compañeros. Dales tu feedback.
I explained to them my trip to Sydney, Australia, that we did last year. My daughter, my son and I went there by train. We enjoyed this trip a lot. Also, we met a very famous author of the bestseller “Climbing the mountains. Higher and higher again”. He gave us a small talk about the walk to the mountains he described in the book. The author called Mr.Smith traveled with his monkey called Mickey. Sydney was great, we were there for a month until we ran out of money.
Para dar el feedback a nuestros compañeros usaremos la formula M.I.S.T.E.R. FEEDBACK
Y es porque permite dar un feedback de GRAN ayuda
Maintain= you did it well
(fluency, energy, word order, vocabulary, sentence structure)
Include= you didn’t do it
(connectors, phrasal verbs, prepositions, proper pronunciation of plurals, +s for third person singular, +ed correct pronunciation)
Start improving = you can do it better:
(shadowing, gapping, three filters, lazy listening)
(synonyms, “secondary” vocabulary, #q1—>quizlet 1… )
Remove = do not do it
(robot effect, direct translation, fast/slow speaking, “eeehh” sound)
1. Watch the video with NO subtitles for 5 times in the row.
from min 43' till min 1.03'
(less than 2 minutes)
1. Read the transcription document OUT LOUD .
2. Watch the whole video twice.
3. Say the new vocabulary out loud as much as you can.
(less than 7 minutes)
1. Watch the video with subtitles twice.
from min 1.10' till min 1.36'
2. Try to read the subtitles speaking together with Harry. Do it at about 10 times.
3. Record yourself with you phone.
4. Put your vídeo on the Face Group
(less than 20 minutes)
1.Go to the group on FB
2. Give feedback to your classmates.
3. Please, analize the following points:
debe de sonar fluido, sin efecto “robot”
las T suenan aspiradas
las R son vibrantes
(at about 20 minutes)